Gaia54

A personal diary of 2011

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Watching the world go by

Have you ever had one of those beautiful days thought out in your head? You know the ones I mean where you go shopping and get everything on the list, seeds for the garden, rugs for the new bathroom, quilt batting and buttons. Then you get ready to go and the truck wont start Argh. Oh well the best laid plans arent always the best. I have been sitting on the front porch in the swing watching the world go by and it is great. With the whole day stretching out in front of me I have already vacuumed, done the dishes, cleaned up our room and now I have time to just enjoy the birds singing and the nice weather. I may grabbed my knitting and spend the morning on the porch soaking up the sun. What a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment